I Love You Quotes

I Love You Quotes
I Love You Quotes
A good speech has a beginning, a middle and an end, the best example being, "I love you." ~Robert Brault


Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein


You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover’s arms can only come later when you’re sure they won’t laugh if you trip. ~Jonathan Carroll, "Outside the Dog Museum"


A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
~Author Unknown


The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them. ~Stephen King


If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular? ~Author Unknown


Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species. ~W. Somerset Maugham, A Writer’s Notebook, 1949


Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery


It is astonishing how little one feels alone when one loves. ~John Bulwer


The most beautiful view is the one I share with you. ~Author Unknown


A bell is no bell ’til you ring it,
A song is no song ’til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn’t put there to stay -
Love isn’t love
’Til you give it away.
~Oscar Hammerstein, Sound of Music, "You Are Sixteen (Reprise)"


Grow old with me! The best is yet to be. ~Robert Browning


For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard


Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown


Love — a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. ~Author Unknown


You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry. ~Author Unknown


Sometimes we make love with our eyes. Sometimes we make love with our hands. Sometimes we make love with our bodies. Always we make love with our hearts. ~Author Unknown


You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face but in your heart as well. ~Author Unknown


Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. ~Oprah Winfrey


Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. ~Author Unknown


Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you. ~Author Unknown


Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever. ~Author Unknown


Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that. ~Michael Leunig


Who, being loved, is poor? ~Oscar Wilde


Are we not like two volumes of one book? ~Marceline Desbordes-Valmore


Without love, what are we worth? Eighty-nine cents! Eighty-nine cents worth of chemicals walking around lonely. ~M*A*S*H, Hawkeye

 
 
The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. ~George Moore


I’ve fallen in love many times... always with you. ~Author Unknown


My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, both are infinite.
~William Shakespeare


Love makes your soul crawl out from its hiding place. ~Zora Neale Hurston


I learned the real meaning of love. Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people, you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting. ~Sylvester Stallone


You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with. ~Wayne W. Dyer


A man reserves his true and deepest love not for the species of woman in whose company he finds himself electrified and enkindled, but for that one in whose company he may feel tenderly drowsy. ~George Jean Nathan


Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold. ~Zelda Fitzgerald


Our love could change the orbit of the earth. So, if a meteor ever comes hurtling towards earth with the guarantee of destruction, top scientists may call on us to, well, you know, do it like crazy for the sake of humankind. ~Author Unknown


I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way. ~Pablo Neruda


Love means nothing in tennis, but it’s everything in life. ~Author Unknown


We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person. ~W. Somerset Maugham


I love you like crazy, baby
’Cuz I’d go crazy without you.
~Pixie Foudre


We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love. ~Robert Fulghum,True Love


How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~From the movie Annie


Falling in love is so hard on the knees. ~Aerosmith


For ’twas not into my ear you whispered
But into my heart
Twas not my lips you kissed
But my soul
~Judy Garland


If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden. ~Claudia Adrienne Grandi


What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Like Box Widget